Mon, 18 March 2013
Practical Guide To Eating Healthy Everyday…
On this installment of Dr. Park’s Expert Interview Series, registered dietician and nutrition expert, Alyse Levine, M.S., R.D., provides an in-depth discussion about her proven and effective methods for fighting unhealthy cravings and adopting a healthy lifestyle.
* How to control your blood sugar level if you’re at risk for diabetes with food and not with medications
* When to eat and when not to eat
* How to stay motivated to eat right and to lose weight
* Foods that can help you breathe better and sleep better
* Why some “good foods” can be bad for you
* Best low sugar, high power snacks to take with you when you’re On-The-Go
* Tips on what to order and where to go when you’re eating out
* How to read nutrition labels like a Pro.
Sun, 17 March 2013
In this interview, expert personal trainer and fitness consultant, Tara Marie Segundo, discusses her proven and effective methods for getting and staying in shape. A highly sought-after physical trainer and top-notch fitness expert, Ms. Segundo’s insights on health and fitness are eye-opening and enlightening. During this 48 minute call, Tara answers your burning questions on fitness and health.
Tue, 16 March 2010
According to recent statistics from the American Lung Association, smoking is the number one source for preventable deaths and premature mortality than any other drug or substance. Yet, despite these grim statistics, smoking is still a huge problem for many people. The problem is that the willpower in overcoming this addiction seems powerless. But according to George Wissing, the author of Stop Smoking For the Last Time: You Can Unlock the Power to Quit Struggle-Free, your willpower has nothing to do with it. With hypnosis and neuro-linguistic programming, Mr. Wissing has helped countless smokers quit in about an hour. The following conversation that I had with George Wissing could provide some fascinating insight on how you can gain power to break your smoking habit for good this year. http://www.quitstrugglefree.com.