Fri, 25 December 2015
In this podcast, Kathy and I will discuss the 7 Myths About Nasal Surgery, & When to Do Surgery
1. Nasal trauma causes a deviated septum
2. Septoplasty will treat snoring or sleep apnea
3. Septoplasty will change my nose externally or have bruising
4. Will need packing inside the nose
5. Rhinoplasty - what it means, and what to watch out for
6. Does a deviated septum (or shrunken turbinates) come back after surgery?
7. Turbinate surgery causes empty nose syndrome.
And when to consider nasal surgery.
Please share this podcast with others that may benefit from this information.