Thu, 12 November 2015
In this episode, I answer your questions that I get through my blog, email, and contact me page. This is completely live and unscripted. I have no ideal what Kathy will ask me.
1. How much do you charge for a office visit or procedure?
2. How can I make an appointment to see you?
3. Various questions about specific medical issues.
4. What’s the difference between upper airway resistance syndrome (UARS) and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)?
5. Will sleeping pills work for upper airway resistance syndrome?
6. Does sleep apnea cause brain damage?
7. Are apneas more damaging on the brain than hypopneas?
8. What’s the relationship between depression and sleep apnea?
9. How do dental extractions affect sleep apnea?
10. Can nasal surgery cause sleep apnea later in life?
11. What’s the link between reflux and sleep apnea?
12. Can sleep apnea cause dizziness?
13. What questions should I be asking my doctor?
Podcast 13: Which surgeon do you recommend?
Sun, 1 November 2015
In this episode, I answer one of the most common questions I get, which is: "Can You refer me to a good sleep apnea surgeon in my area?"
Kathy and I will provide 4 questions you should be asking your surgeon, as well as 4 that you shouldn't.
The Truth About Sleep Apnea Surgery free report
Sleep, Interrupted: A Physician Reveals the #1 Reason Why So Many Of Us Are Sick And Tired