Sat, 23 April 2016
In this episode, Kathy and I will reveal 7 ways that mouth breathing can cause sleep and health problems.
Unstuff Your Stuffy Nose ebook
Interview with Dr. Michael Mew on the Modern Melting Face
Interview with Patrick McKeown on Buteyko Breathing
Shut Your Mouth to Save Your Life, by George Catlin
Wed, 23 March 2016
In this podcast episode, Kathy and will talk about the 20 top ways of getting rid of your snoring. We’l. cover 15 non-prescriptions and rover-the counter options, as well as 5 prescription/surgical options.
Dr. Karen Bonuck’s interview on snoring and behavioral problems
New York Times article on spouses sleeping in separate bedrooms
Snoring demonstration video
Reflux causes sensory damage
Snoring causes sensory damage
Snoring and carotid artery plaques
Lingual tonsils and reflux
Sat, 20 February 2016
In this podcast, Kathy and I talk about 7 Ways Doctors Can Ruin Your Sleep:
2. Dental headgear
3. Orthodontics / teeth extractions / jaw surgery
4. Medical or surgical menopause
6. Surgery that prevent your preferred sleep position
7. Back to sleep campaign to prevent SIDS
Link back to original post on doctorstevenpark.com
Mon, 1 February 2016
In this podcast, I have a fascinating discussion with Dr. Ronald M. Harper, Professor of Neurobiology at the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr. Harper shares some profound insights about why brain damage goes hand in hand with obstructive sleep apnea. In this interview, you’ll learn:
Wed, 13 January 2016
In this podcast, Kathy and I will reveal "Everything You Wanted to Know About Nasal Surgery." Topics include:
1. Septoplasty: Why packs are not needed
2. Turbinoplasty: How much removal is enough?
3. Nostril surgery: Why it's better than Breathe Right strips
4. Sinus surgery: Myths and misconceptions
5. Reconstructive surgery: When you may need this.