Mon, 18 March 2013
Practical Guide To Eating Healthy Everyday…
On this installment of Dr. Park’s Expert Interview Series, registered dietician and nutrition expert, Alyse Levine, M.S., R.D., provides an in-depth discussion about her proven and effective methods for fighting unhealthy cravings and adopting a healthy lifestyle.
* How to control your blood sugar level if you’re at risk for diabetes with food and not with medications
* When to eat and when not to eat
* How to stay motivated to eat right and to lose weight
* Foods that can help you breathe better and sleep better
* Why some “good foods” can be bad for you
* Best low sugar, high power snacks to take with you when you’re On-The-Go
* Tips on what to order and where to go when you’re eating out
* How to read nutrition labels like a Pro.