Sat, 27 April 2013
In this program, I interview Ms. Joy Moeller, an orofacial myologist, on how the way you use your mouth and tongue can profoundly affect the way you speak, swallow, and breathe. Here’s what we discuss:
1. What is orofacial myology (also called myofunctional therapy)?
2. How is this related to snoring and obstructive sleep apnea?
3. What can you do to help TMD/TMJ patients?
4. How does myofunctional therapy help forward head and neck posture?
5. Why is this treatment not taught in medical or dental schools yet?
6. Can young children benefit from orofacial myology?
7. And much more…